Franchisee Chris Hobbs feels like part of a family as a Restoration 1 franchisee
Why did you decide to become a franchisee?
I decided to become a Restoration 1 franchisee for a few reasons:
- I felt comfortable with the owner, Eric, and his business sense. I could tell he was an intelligent business person.
- I felt positive that I would be able to be successful with the company
- The presentation of the company made me feel that it was well run, and there would be support anytime I needed it for the entire time I was part of the Restoration 1 Family.
- I was very exited to be able to have the territory that I wanted. This was an essential part of the decision for any franchise I was looking into at the time.
- I felt the initial cost to purchase the franchise was very reasonable, and had value for every dollar I would put into it.
How did you learn about your franchise and why did you choose it?
I actually learned about Restoration 1 through an acquaintance of mine, who I had mentioned to that I was interested in the restoration business. I told him I was doing research on different companies, and he mentioned that he knew someone from a good company. I looked into it, and made arrangements to meet with the franchisor!
What do you love most about being a franchisee?
The feeling of being part of a family. Being part of Restoration 1 really does make you feel like you are never alone. You always have a team and a support behind you. Whether that is from another franchisee, or corporate office, someone always has your back if you need it.
What are your top 3 tips for success for those looking to become a franchisee?
- Work hard. The more you put in, the more you get out.
- Always try to keep growing. If you aren’t growing, you are dying
- Have an open mind and be creative. You never know where your next customer can come from!
To learn more about becoming a franchisee with Restoration 1, visit them at the FranchiseCanada Show in Vancouver this fall! Pre-register now to save $5.